Reepham and Wensum Valley Team of Churches Welcomes You!
A few miles north-west of Norwich, in the beautiful county of Norfolk, the villages of the Reepham and Wensum Valley Team Ministry form part of the Sparham and Ingworth Deanery in the Diocese of Norwich. We worship God and support our community within the framework of the Church of England.
There are fifteen churches, thirteen of which are actively used for worship, and at least eight of which are medieval, each with its own character in the community.
The churches and parishes within our benefice are:
- St John The Baptist, Alderford and St Andrew’s, Attlebridge
- St Mary’s, Bylaugh
- St Mary’s, Elsing
- St Mary’s, Great Witchingham (Lenwade)
- St Faith’s, Little Witchingham (NCT)
- St Margaret’s, Lyng
- St Mary’s, Reepham
- St Peter and St Paul’s, Salle
- St Mary The Virgin, Sparham
- St Margaret’s, Swannington
- St Andrew’s, Thurning
- All Saint’s, Weston Longville with St Margaret’s, Morton on the Hill (NCT)
- St Andrew’s, Wood Dalling